United Rentals Marketing Automation Specialist in Stamford, Connecticut
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
United Rentals seeks a Marketing Automation Specialist to design and execute marketing campaigns and customer journeys within the Salesforce (SFDC) Marketing Cloud. Also responsible for translating strategies into action based customer journeys with the goal of moving customers down the sales and marketing funnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Campaign Development – build nurture and trigger campaigns, program lead scoring within the platform. Create email templates, program the journeys, and leverage personalization capabilities.
• Database Management – build campaign segmentations within the platform and ensure data is clean and usable. Set up database automations by leveraging marketing data, CRM data and transactional data.
• Vendor / Solution SME – collaborate with sales operations (i.e. data pass between the CRM and the MAP) and other marketing colleagues, stay abreast of new technology trends and automation best practices by collaborating with platform vendor and continual training on the platform.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience as an automation platform specialist (i.e. Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot) building marketing campaigns
• Preferred experience with HTML coding, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Advertising Studio
• Communication skills, both verbal and written
• Project Management Skills
• Travel: Up to 20% in support of projects
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles : Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.